Machine Vision Technology Forum 2017
Experience a day packed with technical information and informative live demonstrations on the 7th of November 2017. Take advantage of the interesting programme to increase your vision knowledge, meet colleagues from the industry or make new contacts!
Benelux Machine Vision Technology Forum enters the third round
Following two very successful events in 2013 and 2015 we are pleased to announce the 3rd Machine Vision Technology Forum taking place in November 2017. The Machine Vision Technology Forum is organised by STEMMER IMAGING in conjunction with the European Imaging Academy.
Extend your knowledge on state of the art technology and the latest developments in machine vision within a very short time period. Learn about current trends such as Industry 4.0 (IoT), Embedded Vision or Deep Learning and how those trends affect machine vision. During the event, around 40 leading machine vision manufacturers will showcase their latest developments, solutions and products in a table top exhibition. Find out more about the latest innovations and discuss strategies and solutions with the exhibitors.
- The event takes place on 7th November 2017
- Evoluon Eindhoven, Noord Brabantlaan 1A, 5652 LA Eindhoven
- Regular price: 95 Euros plus VAT, early bird rate until 6th of October 2017: 75 Euros plus VAT
- Participation at the Machine Vision Technology Forum
- Event material
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Upon request, you will receive a confirmation of attendance
- Cancellation is possible up to two weeks prior to the event.
- Later cancellations will be charged at full price.
- If you can’t make it, we’d be happy to change the name of the attendee.
- Select from 40 lectures in 5 parallel lecture blocks
- Visit the exhibition of leading machine vision suppliers
Lectures and an exhibition on state of the art technology and the latest developments
Once again, our presentations at the Machine Vision Technology Forum are as diverse as the STEMMER IMAGING product range. Both newbies and pros benefit from informative lectures from leading international machine vision manufacturers and experts. Select your individual programme and focus on the topics that are of interest.
7th November, 2017
- 08:30-09:55 Registration / Exhibition
- 10:00-10:55 Track 1
- 11:00-11:25 Coffee break / Exhibition
- 11:30-12:25 Track 2
- 12:30-13:25 Lunch break / Exhibition
- 13:30-14:25 Track 3
- 15:00-14:55 Coffee break / Exhibition
- 15:30-15:55 Track 4