Safe Filling of Pharmaceuticals
1 Aug 2011
CCS was founded in Kyoto in 1993 and released its first LED light for the machine vision market in 1994. Since then, the company has expanded and now is one of the world’s largest suppliers of LED illumination with offices in Japan, China, Singapore, Belgium and the US.
Tilburg, The Netherlands
From a film producer to a global high tech corporation: Fujifilm was founded 80 years ago as a photographic film manufacturer. The company diversified its business in response to emerging customer needs by capitalising on the technologies it had developed through photographic film and today is among the leaders in each of its businesses.
STEMMER IMAGING has been leading the machine vision market since 1987. It is Europe's largest technology provider in this field. In 1997 STEMMER IMAGING presented Common Vision Blox (CVB), a powerful programming library for fast and reliable development and implementation of vision solutions, which has been deployed successfully throughout the world in more than 40,000 imaging applications in various industries.
Teledyne DALSA is one of the largest companies serving the machine vision industry and is unique in that it is vertically integrated; from sensor design and manufacture, through image capture and processing, to software for imaging optimisations and analysis.
- Cables for fast image data transfer according to GigE Vision standard
- Cost-efficient standard cables and customized specialised cable types
- Variants for track chain and robotic applications
- Robotic CAT6 cables
- Compact, LED, front bar illumination with a narrow, linear design
- For direct illumination from any angle
- Available in white, red and other colours
- Fixed focal length lenses
- Resolutions up to 12 MP
- Available with focal lengths from 6mm to 75mm
- Compact Gigabit-Ethernet cameras with CMOS-Sensor
- Resolutions up to 1400 x 1024 pixels
- Compatible with GenICam and GigE Vision