Get the Imaging & Vision Handbook
The latest edition of the Imaging & Vision Handbook combines the profound know-how of STEMMER IMAGING's vision experts in a unique and condensed form.
This reference book covers extensive theoretical knowledge of techniques and products from the fields of illumination, optics, cameras, frame grabbers, software, cables and systems on more than 450 pages.
The updated edition of the Imaging & Vision Handbook is an invaluable aid in selecting the best technology and products for your imaging applications.
For example, the handbook will give you the answer to the following questions:
- Which applications require intelligent cameras? When are PC systems more suitable?
- How do lighting angles and colours effect the test results?
- How do I select the perfect lens for my system?
- Which camera technology and which model is best suited to my application?
- FireWire, USB, CameraLink, CoaXPress or GigE Vision - which interface offers the most benefits for my individual application?
- Which software can handle my problem reliably with a minimum of effort?
Numerous graphics illustrate the technological descriptions, clearly arranged tables and diagrams help you to preselect your individual components.
In the product section you get comprehensive technical data in order to facilitate the selection process. Needless to say, the highly skilled experts at STEMMER IMAGING will support and advise you during the wohle process.
Order print version of the handbook
Would you like to have useful information about products and technologies at your fingertips in your office?
Get your free updated copy of the Imaging & Vision Handbook from STEMMER IMAGING.
Ready to read - digital version of the handbook
Would you like to search for information about products and technologies comfortably and efficiently on your PC or tablet?
Register for Vision Docs and benefit from the new electronic version of the Imaging & Vision Handbook.
The German print version of the Imaging & Vision Handbook is available under the ISBN number 978-3-00-051331-2, the English version under the ISBN number 978-3-00-051330-5.